AdPosta now has a free and unlimited messaging system that allows all Users to reach out to Advertisers.
‘Benefits for AdPosta Users’
The messaging system is an effective tool for Users who want to connect discreetly and engage immediately. In particular, Users that frequently browse within fields that usually require personal interaction, such as Jobs, Dating/Personals, Community Services, etc., will value the ease in starting up a conversation throughout this messaging system.
‘Advantages for AdPosta Advertisers’
Using the messaging system on AdPosta welcomes all prospective interests and/or inquiries from Users. The platform may, in some cases, be the preferred form of communication to Users, as opposed to, through the conventional email, phone call or text message. Therefore, AdPosta’s messaging system should not be dismissed. If it is utilized efficiently and consistently, the platform may help generate and/or boost Advertisers’ business/commerce opportunities over time.
‘Access to the messaging system’
Only verified AdPosta User members have access to this platform. Users must be logged in to AdPosta to view and/or send messages.
To send a message to the Advertiser:
- Ensure that you are logged in to AdPosta
- On the page of the ad, located in the top right corner is a “Ask a Question” button
- Click on the button and fill in your message detail
- Once you have entered in your message, click “Send”
- To check your messages: located under your profile contact icon (top left corner) is “Messages”
Messaging Tips & Suggestions:
- Be clear and concise when making an inquiry or an expression of interest
- Leave contact details wherever it is appropriate
- Under no circumstances should Users send through sensitive information such as credit card/bank details, residential address, birth date, etc.
- Report to AdPosta Support immediately for any suspicious, fraudulent or inappropriate behavior
We hope you all enjoy all the improvements we are making and continue to make.